updated 03/09/2021: Starting September 2021
- Yoga with Michelle – every Monday 10.00am-11.15am
- Yoga with Kerry – every Monday- 6.00pm-7.00pm
- Dynamix Dance -Every Monday 3.45pm-7pm & Thursday 3.45pm – 8.30pm
- Tai Chi – Monday date TBC 11.30am – 1.30pm contact email@example.com
- Saundersfoot Community Council – first Thursday month, contact clerk for appointments
- St Issells WI – 2nd Thursday month – 7pm-9.30pm (contact hall direct)
- Saundersfoot WI – 2nd Thursday month – 2pm-4pm (contact hall direct)
- Guild of Friendship – fortnightly on a Friday 2pm-4pm (contact hall direct)
- Caring Association – 2nd Monday 10am – 12 noon – contact Rosemary Hayes 812880
- Grace Church Sunday service. https://gracewales.org/ every Sunday 10am – 11.30am
- Regency Hall Luncheon Club – last Wednesday month, 12.30pm-2.30pm (2 course lunch , quiz £7.50) please contact the hall for more info.
- Lunch @ the Movies usually the last Thursday of the month – 1pm-4pm -light lunch and movie – contact the hall direct
- Historical Society – 3rd Wednesday Month – 7pm-9pm – contact George Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Footlight theatre group– Wednesday 7pm-9pm & Sunday 6pm-8pm
- Cinema Club – last Thursday month 7pm-9pm (contact hall direct)
- Tenderfoot disabled sports – (Rotary) 6pm-8pm last Friday of the month – contact local Rotary Charles Hopkinson – email@example.com
- Youth Club hoping to return October?
- Over 70’s Walking football – every Thursday 11am -12noon contact Mick on 01834 450078
- Starting 7th September – Pregnancy Yoga – 6pm-7pm – contact Jill on- firstname.lastname@example.org all enquires, please email email@example.com and/or telephone: 01834 811700
updated 5th July 2021
Great news our Tuesday Indoor Craft Market will start back Tuesday 3rd August,
All safety measures have been put in place ready for an exciting first day.
The market will be open from 10am -3pm, refreshments available for takeaway.
Hand sanitisation and face coverings required on entering the building.
for further information please contact the hall on 01834 811700 or email:
Opening days and times until further notice (unfortunately not open to the general public, booked classes ONLY) – updated 01/06/21
Monday – 9.30am – 7.15pm (Yoga & Dynamix Dance classes, Saundersfoot Playgroup, Library))
Tuesday – 5pm-7.15pm (Yoga, Saundersfoot Playgroup)
Wednesday – 4pm – 8pm (ESCAPE -Musical theatre Saundersfoot Playgroup open)
Thursday – 9.30am – 8.15pm (Dynamix Dance classes, Saundersfoot Playgroup)
Sunday – 9.30am – 12noon (Grace Church)
Resuming :(please note the groups listed below are operating pre-booked numbers prior to attending, and not a drop in class/group. If you are interested in attending any of the below please contact the hall for further information)
SCC – first Thursday in the month, starting 03/06/21
Guild of Friendship – fortnightly, starting 04/06/21
St Issells WI -second Thursday of the month, starting 10/06/21
Saundersfoot Caring Association monthly meeting– second Monday of the month, starting 14/06/21
Saundersfoot WI – third Thursday of the month, starting 17/06/21
NHS Covid 19 Test and Trace App* – updated 01/06/21
In line with the current government guidelines, we have on display,(in numerous areas of the building) the NHS Covid 19 ‘QR check-in’ poster. This does not replace our own ‘track and trace system’. To use the ‘QR check-in’ you will need to download the app to your phone, for details on how to do this please, follow the link :https://www.covid19.nhs.uk/
NHS COVID-19 app users will then be able to scan (check-in) as they enter our building. This means that if people visiting the hall and later test positive for coronavirus, other app users who were there at the same time may be sent an alert if local public health teams think this is necessary.
If you require assistance with the App, please ask at reception and we will do our very best to help.
*Safety Update* – updated 01/06/21
Face coverings will be mandatory in indoor public places across all of Wales from Monday 14th September unless you are exempt, guidance can be found at: https://gov.wales/face-coverings-guidance-public
When you arrive at the Regency Hall you will be required to wear a face covering in all our public areas, these include:
Some exercise classes are exempt from wearing the coverings to exercise, for details please check with your Tutor.
Welcome back!!!! – updated 08/09/20
The Regency Hall Trustees and Management team are pleased to announce our doors will reopen on Monday 14th September for low-risk classes ONLY. These will include some of our gentle exercise classes, children’s/baby classes, & small meetings. Our Tea Room/foyer and kitchen will remain closed for the time being. Saundersfoot Playgroup remains open in term times. Classes will be reviewed on a monthly basis in the hope we will be able to safely provide the community with a wider variety of classes in the not so distant future.
Please don’t be offended if you are passing and you see that there are people inside the Hall but the front door is locked. The Welsh Government Regulations will not currently allow us to open the Hall to the General Public, due to Track and Trace responsibilities which lay solely at our feet.
Whilst you can still expect our usual friendly welcome upon arrival to the Regency hall, there will be some noticeable changes, these include safety notices, sanitising stations, floor markings and staff in PPE. The safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers are of the utmost importance. Your continued support will enable us to move forward in these uncertain times.
Classes will commence Monday 14th September
ALL MEMBERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE INDIVIDUAL TUTORS, (ADHERING TO LIMITED CLASS SIZES)
Monday – Michelle Yoga – 10am-11.15am, Dynamix Dance – 3.45pm- 7pm,Kerry Yoga – 6pm-7pm,Saundersoot Caring Association meeting- 10am – 12pm(date to be confirmed)
Wednesday – Escape – 4pm-7pm
Thursday – Dynamix Dance 3.45pm-8pm, Guild of Friendship Group fortnightly (time to be arranged & start date), Saundersfoot WI- 1pm-3pm (date to be confirmed)
Playgroup running term times Monday – Thursday :