DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Indoor Market, every Tuesday 10:00am – 3:00pm.
‘(THE INDOOR MARKET WILL BE STARTING BACK ON TUESDAY 14TH MARCH 2017)
Film Club is usually hosted on the last Thursday of the month. Please phone or visit us to book in.
Alzheimer’s Society Activity Group (Dates vary, please check with Pembrokeshire College) term time only
(Tel No: 01437 753139)
Luncheon Club, enjoy a two course dinner for £5.00 on the last Wednesday of each month @ 12:30pm, please contact us on 01834 811700 to reserve your space.
Spanish Classes – Every Thursday – Starting back Thursday 14th September, classes run between 5pm-8pm. for more information please contact 0778 4956105.
Starting in September- Dance Classes for Adults and children, mixed abilities,
Ballet, street and Modern, great way to keep fit, make new friends or to learn something new……(Please see post on HOME PAGE)
Tai Chi starting 2nd October 5.15pm-6.30pm, for more information please contact the hall
- First Monday – Police Forum Meeting
- First Wednesday – Regency Hall Management Committee
- First Thursday – Saundersfoot Community Council
- Second Thursday – St. Issell’s W.I.
- Third Tuesday – Saundersfoot W.I.
- Third Wednesday – Saundersfoot Historical Society
- Last Thursday – Cinema Club
- Last Thursday – Saundersfoot Rotary
- Last Friday – Tenderfoot Disabled Sports
- Monthly Luncheon Club, dates vary
- Every Monday – Yoga(am) , Zumba, Yoga (pm),
- Every Tuesday – Indoor Market, ,Art
- Every Wednesday – Crochet Classes (starting back September), yoga, Dog Training, Dynamix Dance Classes, Welsh conversation (every fortnight)
- Every Thursday – Little Melodies, Rainbows ,Dynamix Dance Classes
- Every Friday – Pilates, Guild of Friendship (every fortnight)
- Every weekday – Saundersfoot Play Group, Library (and Saturday)
- ‘THE INDOOR MARKET WILL BE STARTING BACK IN MARCH 2017
Some classes are subject to change, so please keep up-to-date with our `what’s on` monthly calendar.
Our resident amateur dramatic society – ‘Footlights’ hold frequent meetings and rehearsals.
Details on their website and in the calendars below
See below for a month by month calendar of all bookings in 2017