DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Indoor Market, every Tuesday 10:00am – 3:00pm.
‘(THE INDOOR MARKET WILL BE STARTING BACK ON TUESDAY 14TH MARCH 2017)
Film Club is usually hosted on the last Thursday of the month. Please phone or visit us to book in.
Alzheimer’s Society Activity Group (Dates vary, please check with Pembrokeshire College Tel No: 01437 753139)
Luncheon Club, enjoy a two course dinner for £5.00 on the last Wednesday of each month @ 12:30pm, please contact us on 01834 811700 to reserve your space.
Peter Karrie charity Evening – 23rd June, 7.30pm doors open, tickets available at reception. £10.00, supported by Saundersfoot CP school.
Spanish Classes First Course – starting Thursday 15th June, and continuing every Tuesday and Thursday evening 6.30pm-7.30pm up to and including Thursday 13th July.
Spanish Classes Second Course – Starting Wednesday 21st June, and continuing every Monday and Wednesday afternoon 5pm-6pm up to and including Wednesday 26th July
New Class starting 2017: Dog training with Keith Dolman, Thursday (Wednesday evening in May) 5.30pm-6.30pm
Yoga work shop with Kerry- every Friday ( Except school holidays)
9.30am – 10.30am contact Kerry on 07842016644 for details.
Starting in September- Dance Classes for Adults and children, mixed abilities,
Ballet, street and Modern, great way to keep fit, make new friends or to learn something new…… (Dates and times TBC)
- First Monday – Police Forum Meeting
- First Wednesday – Regency Hall Management Committee
- First Thursday – Saundersfoot Community Council
- Second Thursday – St. Issell’s W.I.
- Third Tuesday – Saundersfoot W.I.
- Third Wednesday – Saundersfoot Historical Society
- Last Thursday – Cinema Club
- Last Thursday – Saundersfoot Rotary
- Last Friday – Tenderfoot Disabled Sports
- Monthly Luncheon Club, dates vary
- Every Monday – Yoga(am) , Zumba, Yoga (pm),
- Every Tuesday – Indoor Market, Children’s French,
- Every Wednesday – Crochet Classes (starting back September), Stop Smoking, yoga,
- Every Thursday – Little Melodies, Art classes (starting back September), Rainbows ,
- Every Friday – Pilates, Yoga with Kerry
- Every weekday – Saundersfoot Play Group, Library (and Saturday)
- ‘THE INDOOR MARKET WILL BE STARTING BACK IN MARCH 2017
Some classes are subject to change, so please keep up-to-date with our `what’s on` monthly calendar.
Our resident amateur dramatic society – ‘Footlights’ hold frequent meetings and rehearsals.
Details on their website and in the calendars below
See below for a month by month calendar of all bookings in 201